Learning capicity decreas
Sir I have cold (jukaam) at about 5-6 months. when I awake in morning , I feel that cold in noes and cough in Strangled( gala) for about 3-4 hours. kuch time baad cold apne ap sahi ho jata hai.this situation occurs daily. but sir before few days if I learn or read my books , I forgot it very soon and my hair are going white. I think that my mind learning capicity decreases sir, pleash tell me that which type of diseases I have, and what should I do.

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
General Physician 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. You should consult a good Homoeopathic doctor for constitutional treatment.