Leakage from nose

Hi, I suffer frm migraine and ibs. And have had trauma and have even hit my head many a times. Recently i realized that there was some water like fuild that runs from my nose whenever i hold my tears or my backpain or during headaches. When it started i ignored it but lately it happened to run more often. I wonder if it is something serious. On the same hand both my parents are unaware of my health condition yet. Since it would have only been bothersome. So please help me out.

Doctor Answers (1) on Leakage from nose

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
It could be Cerebrospinal Fluid leaking through roof of nose. Please use this app to find a good ENT, Head & Neck Surgeon in your neighbourhood who will examine you & do a Contrast Enhanced CT scan of your nose & paranasal sinuses with special focus over the cribriform plate to reach a diagnosis and plan the corrective surgery to plug the leak.