LAZZYNESS IS MY ENEMY

I have disease called lazy Ness. bythiseffect I am feeling that I don't want to work and live in village working in farm but my dream should be good in society I have capable to do but lazy Ness is shifting to next day and till I don't do that work am gone to psychiatry from 2 months but there is no effect.please help

Doctor Answers (1) on LAZZYNESS IS MY ENEMY

Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hi, Sorry I'm a bit unclear on the details and your age. However, from what I have understood it seems like you procrastinate a lot. Where are you working currently? Get into physical activity like running, swimming, playing a sport like tennis or football. These activities will provide you all the energy and motivation for working harder towards your goals. Sometimes people can also be a good influence like your friends or family who are sincere and ambitious in achieving their goals. They can also motivate you to think and take productive steps for your development. Of course, you have to be religious in your efforts to see a difference. I do not think medicines will be the answer, its more to do with your will power and determination.