Lazy eye correctiveness

I have a problem in my left eye,everything looks hazy from it since childhood day's. Can it be cured in this age? Is there any solution to rectify it
views-icons 36 Views 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

hello.. early age detection nd correction is always better...never d less u can still meet an ophthalmologist..get examined...get visiion acuity tests done first...depending on d severity nd progression of symptoms u may need furthur consult ophthalmologist asap
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?