Eye problem

I have got damaged my right eye by cricket ball .doctors sad that your eye retain broken .that is y can't see from that there any treatment or opraytion by which I get my eye sight back .then send me message.
views-icons 56 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi it all depends upon extent of injury...your eye need to examined clinically and special investigations needed to assess condition of retina...consult ophthalmologist they will do the needful...if you have already consulted I would suggest you to take second opinion as there nothing to loose... regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?