Late periods
Hi. For some months now, I have had an active sexual life but there was never a problem with my periods. I havent had my periods for the month yet; already ten days late. I also took a test but it showed negative. What should I do? Should i wait for some more days or visit a clinic?

Hello There. I can understand your concern. you haven't mentioned whether you indulged in any risky sexual behaviour? if you used a contraceptive method then the chances of pregnancy are very less. kindly consult a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management. you might need a ultrasound abdomen and pelvis also. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Navpreet Buttar
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Chandigarh
Get a beta hcg test and an ultrasound done. It will clear lot of things