Late bathroom

I wake up normally around 7 but my laterine comes very late. I have to go for poop after 1 hour and even that much not clear. Feeling uncofortbale..kindly suggest something to improve
views-icons 105 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Thank for expecting Healthier solutions with Ayurved, u need to pan ur diet n routine till u consult AYURVEDIC Dr warm buttermilk n fruits or juices without sugars n ice will add benefit

Adding fiber to your diet increases the weight of your stool and speeds its passage through your intestines. Slowly begin to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables each day. Choose whole-grain breads and cereals... Physical activity increases muscle activity in your intestines. Try to fit in exercise most days of the week.
Dr. Bhavani Sagar
General Physician 5 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hi , this is very minor issue and if I were your treating doctor I would suggest follwing things to follow regularly. Firstly concentrate on fibre foods like keera , green leaf vegetables , radish , etc. . Also drink plenty of water atleast 5 to 6 litres of water per day. Try to eat one banana at bed time. Also make habit of drinking one glass of milk per day. Try to avoid eating carb diet. Look for any complaints of piles or fissure for you or any issue previously. If you have difficult issue still try to consult general surgeon.