Lasik operation
Is there any chances of coming back the eye sight problem after the lasik operation? Or permanently there would be no chances of eye sight problem.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello There are chances for recurrence but that chance is very less (
Dr. Poornachandra Tejaswi S
Hello... Sir I understand your problem, I think you should know that LASIK is nowadays performed most commonly for the treatment of short-sighted and long-sighted vision problems, it serves as a good alternative for people dependant on spectacles and contact lenses. The effectiveness of the surgery in people with malnutrition and systemic illiness are not satisfactory. However precise might be the surgery done to a person, improper postoperative management will cause infection. If you are still worried kindly consult a ophthalmologist for further management.