Laser for retina Holes
Black spots appearing in vision and my doc advised me for barrage laser treatment  so are there any drawbacks of this laser treatment and which treatment is better pascal treatment or be barrage laser treatment

Dr. Vinit Mahendra Shah
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 7 yrs exp Mumbai

hi. Holes in retina definitely need to be treated. Laser barrage by pascal or single spot laser is equally effective. Pascal will cost more, no advsntage. It is important to cover the hole area with laser which can be done with normal laser. you may contact me for further details on 9920647903. my name is Dr Vinit