Large prostrate and infec
Hi I was suffering from stone pain from 13 Nov 2015. Due medical emergency my treatment was done through official registered hospital Columbia Asia Palma Vihar Gurgaon , I would suggested to take tab Drotin, tab pan d ,tab urimax. Today my ulrasound was done l know my prostrate is little large and some urinary infectio

Hey, benign prostatomegaly causes stasis of urine which could lead to urinary tract infection ,depending on size of prostate surgical or medical option of treatment is decided by surgeon ,they may also prescribe antibiotics after urine culture report