Lady problems.
Hi doctor, I'm suffering from vaginal itch from 2 days before my periods and its still there till now 6 days are over .. Its mostly vulval itch which is like out side of the vagina lips , Its slightly red and itchy feeling is too much. I haven't had intercourse for more than one month. I used whisper napkins during my period I'm wondering if that is causing it .. Because its slightly scented. But haven't been through such a bad itch on the out side of my vagina .few months back I had UTI and because of that I had some vaginal itch inside which I took some medical treatment and it was fine ..but now its a new problem. the outer area is itching .I don't know what to do its terrible . Pls help me ..

Dr. Aparnaa Panda
Gynecologist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. It is best u meet a gynaecologist to inspect ur problem. Depending on that some infection creams can be given and change of sanitary napkin can be advised.