Lactose intolerance
Hi doctor , My son is now ten months old, suffering from lactose intolerance, what should i have to give to him,I would like to give some solid food. Please give me some vitamin n calcium rich food necessary to him , give me some example foods too Thanking you Anusha

Dr. Poornachandra Tejaswi S
Hello,,,,I can understand your tension but diagnosis is very important......if it's diagnosed by recognized doctor nothing to worry,you should milk and milk products,foods which are less in lactate like Swiss cheese may be an alternative.As it may not caused problems.But this lactose intolerance is a transient condition,try probiotics twice daily and zinc oral drops syrup once daily for 10 days if baby is having loose stools,if it's not diagnosed properly pls consult pediatrician,they will do needful

Lactose intolerance test