Lacto calamine...
Is this healthy to treat dark spots with lacto calamine...does this make my skin dull or dark???... Thanks

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi Lactocalamine is a soothing cream applied to eczema or itchy skin. I've you have acne or you want to help clear your skin try using a good gel based sunscreen in the morning. Use a glycolic acid based create at bed time.  Please contact a dermatologist who can examine your skin and prescribe the appropriate creams
Dr. Surendra Singh Bhati
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Indore
No it dose'nt works on dark spots. Consult a dermatologist for all the treating options like lightening creams, peels, lasers.

Is lacto calamine good for dry skin Lacto calamine aloe moisturizer