Lack of confidance

As I earlier posted I was a fair skin type person and now I am a over pigmentation, dull and dark patch skin person. Lost all confidance and got lot of nervousness. Complexity is heavily boosted. What to do? I never smoke, never drink, no non veg , 100 % vegetarian. Help me in this regard. Waste lot of money on Allopathy medicines, now taking Patanjali tablets.

Doctor Answers (1) on Lack of confidance

Hi. Greetings. Firstly please understand that fairer complexion doesn't mean more beautiful! You must rather ask about healthy skin than fairer skin. For decades companies like fair and lovely have caused people to have weird mind sets and expectations. One can not permanently and healthily change the normal complexion given to you by God and nature. You are just allowing complexion to bee a reason for your depression, is everyone who is dark skinned depressed or has inferiority complex? Is every fair skinned individual "beautiful" ? . you could use a sunscreen regularly and a good diet rich in fruits and vegetables will help your skin remain healthy and glowing. See a dermatologist to rule out any medical cause for your skin darkening. Hope this helps. Dr Govind S Mittal, excel care hospital, Bangalore.