Labour pain
I am scared of labour...pls help me how to prepare mentally n physically for labour pain...I got scared thinking of delivery either c sec or vaginal..both r scary..

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Its a normal phase of pregnancy. If you are in labour, labour pain will be there. C-section is painless as such. You can also opt for painless vaginal delivery if you do not want pain. Consult a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Breathing during labour Breathing during labour