L. Sciatica
I am suffering from sciatic pain in my left leg. Got my MRI done and going through one month medication right now. I'd like to ask if cycling in the morning would help or will it worsen the condition? Thanks

Hi...., Cycling would generally improve the condition provided if you are gently cycling... Sciatica can be prevented to some extent by avoiding low back trauma injuries.... Conditioning exercises, such as yoga , can sometimes help to prevent injury to the low back..... Stretching exercises for your low back will help you feel better and might help relieve nerve root compression....Consider pain relieving medications.... Consult orthopedician....