Knee sprain
I am 95kgs and while at Gym, had to jump while landing I realised my left knee rear side I got sprain its not subsiding while I have used volini and move the pain again surfaces. Whom should i consult
46 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

You should consult an orthopaedic surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Mild knee sprain recovery time
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.