Knee problem

Hi..my mom hav knee problem. She has gap in their knee.we checked from many doctor s.but still she is on d same boat.plz suggest. .whenever she took medicine she feel well..otherwise she can't move even can't walk..I don't wanna she will live on medicine in future. .suggest me so that I could do something for my mother. . Thanq

Hello...... What was diagnosis by doctor ??? Because I couldn't understand the meaning of gap in knee, you must consult orthopedic doctor once with x ray of affected knee... Doctor will diagnose the problem and treat it accordingly... Consult allopthatic doctor once.
Dr. P.S.Sagar
Acupuncturist 15 yrs exp Hyderabad
You can opt Acupuncture & Ayurveda...for Acute cases we have regenerated and cured in 3 months treatment were as in chronic cases it would take up to 6 months to heal...you can avoid pain killers from the first day itself... unnecessary surgerys can be avoided....Dr.P.S.Sagar