Knee Pain in both
No previous injury, My RH Factor report is normal, then HLB27 by PCR is also Negative, but still I'm suffering from heavy knee pain, please suggest.

Dr. Sridhar Shirodkar (PT)
Physiotherapist 7 yrs exp Mangalore
Hii..considering your age. The possibility of weak muscles or bony changes would be negligible. If you are, or were a sport person, may be u have succumbed to certain injury which was unnoticed. I would recommend you to visit a physiotherapist for detailed examination or go for an mri. Hoping your knee will get back to normal very soon.
Dr. Suchita K Taparia
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello dear...as you say same of your examination results normal..first you check your muscles strengthen is good or not for that once you visit physiotherapists...For detail examination...
Dr. Rajat Jangir
Orthopedist 8 yrs exp Jaipur
Knee pain at your age can be due to multiple factors. Your investigations and medications you are receiving are for Ankylosing Spondylitis. Ankylosing Spondylitis affecting knee alone is rarest as its affects sacroiliac joint and Lumbar spine more commonly. Well, you need a good clinical examination by a knee specialist. You may require MRI and some blood investigations. I hope that is bit helpful. Queries are invited. Regards