Knee Pain from Last 6 Mon
Hi Doctor, I am suffering from Knee joint pain from last 6 Months, i feel pain while running and climbing stairs, Ealier it was more now its reduced but slightly pain is there, earlier i consult with Orthopaedic and done xray it was normal he gave me some medicine for pain. after that pain is less. Please suggest. Pain started after i did healthy dieting for 2 Months. Blood report is also Normal.

Dr. B Rajashekar

hello get calcium vit b12 vit d levels done consult a physician and decide bye
Hi..... Take a break from your normal activities to reduce repetitive strain on your knee, give the injury time to heal and help prevent further damage. A day or two of rest may be all you need for a minor injury. More-severe damage is likely to need a longer recovery time...... Consult orthopedician.....