Knee joint pain
My father won't be able to walk he had problem from knee to toe there is swelling and won't be able to move freely
66 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Syed (PT)
Physiotherapist 13 yrs exp Kolkata
For knee pain ,it can be osteoarthritis related pain, consult a physiotherapist. Wear a knee cap . You can contact me on drragheeb@gmail for treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.