Klippel-feil syndrome
My friend has this rare syndrome can u please suggest good treatment centre where proper care can be taken for him. His condition is worsening month after month please help.
35 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
it requires surgical correction , consult orthopedic surgeon at your place ,he will suggest treatment and local centre
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.