Kindly cleryfy

Hello doctor it seems you are not getting my question because of my English is week plz try to understand My question is it will be possible to get pregnant.when within 4 hrs she took unwarranted 72 after unprotecte sex And after taking unwanted 72 bleeding happened continue three days And one more thing she had period 14days later after sex I mean to say (sex ke 14 din baad use period huwa ) her preiod cycle is 20-28 and before sex period had date of 16 April and after intercourse preiod heppend 6th May , we do xxx 23rd April And I did test by hgc urine kit at home three times results is negative,negative, negative But facing problem that her bely going to be tite and feels very wiknes and fatigue since three days heartbeat to two times she felt headache and bely pen. So kindly cleryfy 😩 She is safe are not And her preiod is not missed ( it's has been pass before 3 to 4 days expect her date )

Doctor Answers (1) on Kindly cleryfy

Dr. Sachin Dalal Mumbai | Gynecologist
Hi, I think the hormonal imbalance due to Unwanted 72 is what is causing the problem. Just wait. She will get her periods regularly if the pregnancy test is negative. If in case the problem persists, contact your gynec for checkup. Dr Sachin Dalal Madhu Hospital Bhandup West Mumbai