Kindey_infection
I want know about endoscopy. Why they do this? Is it safe My mom was vomiting for 2 days. And her foot is like balloon.

Hi.... Endoscopy is done for any upper gastrointestinal tract issues....May be due to Gastritis your mother is experiencing vomiting..... Eat smaller, more-frequent meals. If you experience frequent indigestion, try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can.... Avoid irritating foods. Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty....