Kind of paralytic attacks

Paralytic type of attacks once or twice in a week due to mental and emotional stress.she had undergone treatment from a good psycheatrist but it was of no use .she says that her nerves are paining in the head when she is suffering from this situation and leg muscles start kind of spraining. after few10 to 12 minutes she gets back in stable position and is very much tired.seeking for helpful answers.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. she needs further evaluation for appropriate management. I cannot comment much based on just this much history. a detailed history and a physical examination along with necessary investigations will be required for proper management. better to consult a neurologist in person for further evaluation and management. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain, Bangalore