Kidney prblm

My mom is suffering frm kidney prblm frm 2008 and dialysis has not done but on 9th march dialysis has been started bcs her creatine level has gone11.2 hemoglobin has gone 3.2 and urea level also has gone high and full swelling has came on her body the important thing is she dnt have diabities no blood pressure and no other disease her urine is nrml and she eat well so the thing is i wnt a suggestion tht is there any possiblity to stop the dialysis plz rply me

Doctor Answers (1) on Kidney prblm

Sagar KS Bangalore | General Physician
Hi, her creatinine level is very high(11.2),it should be less than 1.2. It indicates kidney injury. It looks like chronic renal failure. Usually in this condition anuria or oliguria will be there. Swellings are due to failure of kidney to excrete water from the body.She needs dialysis and blood transfusion. I think you have mentioned wrong values. If hb is11.2 and creatinine is 3.2. She don't need blood transfusion but she needs dialysis. Coonsult nephrologist for furthur evaluation and treatment.