Keeps crying all the time
My son who is 9 years old is adamant and keeps crying for each and everything.he is very intelligent and mature in his thinking but doesnt know why he keeps complaining about me and blaming me for anything what happens and cries.this makes the atmosphere very tense day and evening.i have another baby too who is almost 3 and both keep fighting along with the elder ones crying.can u tell me why can't he communicate without crying. I am fed up of his crying and find it really difficult to be patient.

Hello.. Well I think it's just that he has got used to communicating like that and getting things done his way...I think it's just seeking attention...I don't think there is much to worry about...you can try telling him and tslkkin to him gradually so that he will understand about it...thank you