Juvenile Glaucoma

My husband is a sufferer of Juvenile Glaucome. As we r planning for the baby and I had a mussed abortion , Doctor prescribed him Conceva M.. Is that medicine is suitable for him. Will it create any side effect for his vision problem?

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

Hello 1. Conceva M, to best of my knowledge , has no relation with glaucoma ..having said that t you can ask your treating physician about this 2. For juvenile glaucoma keep using antiglaucoma eyedrops as prescribed by ophthalmologist Regards

Hello there..... Medical treatment involves the application of eye drops and pills or liquid taken orally.... Medical therapy is used while waiting for the surgery, and it may be used afterwards to supplement.....There is good prognosis in 80-90% of the patients if caught early. Some patients may have complications from this disease.... Consult Ophthalmologist.....