Joints ache
I was down from a viral fever for 2 days a month ago. Post which, I have aches in my fingers and sole of the feet and my left knee. A blood test showed the platelet count to be normal, however I was told there was a small infection found in the urine sample however was not told what exactly was the virus or infection.

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi fever with joint pain goes in favour of viral etiology...joint pain takes long time to subside..ranging from a month to 3...take analgesics if pain intensity s high...consult physicians if symptoms persists