Joint pain

I have a pain when ever there is a stress at a particular position at right hand shoulder join. I have done with x ray and doctor say it's nothing. It's been a year and it's the same. How can it be cured permanently.
views-icons 45 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinil Shinde
Orthopedic Surgeon 9 yrs exp Pune
Did you have a fall or trauma to your shoulder. You need to undergo examination to assess exact posn generating pain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?