Joint pain
Few years ago my father had fallen on his right shoulder so the joints pain started...already consulted with orthopaedic,General physicians,and many more but the pain still remains...plz tell us the right way to get the relief for him should I try the acupuncture treatment ..???
16 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandip Gupta
Orthopedist 33 yrs exp Delhi
He maybe having frozen shoulder ie shoulder is stiff. If so go for physiotherapy supplemented with intraartucular injection. If no relief the go for MRI investigation and consult Ortho surgeon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.