Joint knee problume

Sir my father facing joint knee prob in 4 year . I consult doctor in indore he advise me to change knee or  to use one injection at present my father is working do all work but some time facing pain in our knee joint
views-icons 35 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

your doctor may consider knee replacement surgery if you have a stiff, painful knee that makes it difficult to perform even the simplest of activities, and other treatments are no longer working. This surgery is generally reserved for people over age 50 years who have severe osteoarthritis. Follow instructions given by orthopedician..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?