Joint gap in leg
Doctor my frnd have a joint gap in leg she go for a xray and the reports says that there is a joint gap in leg so what to do in this situation also answer some home remedies for fast relief and she wants fast recovery because she is a working girl

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I hope she is not in too much pain. You have not provided proper history here. You haven't mentioned which joint on which leg is involved. How would I know if you are talking about the hip joint, the knee joint or the ankle joint? And as my colleague mentioned, there may be a decrease in the space rather than increase in the space. To get a better idea, you should have attached the xray along with the report. Consult a orthopedician who suggested the xray and he would guide you further. Physiotherapy might also be needed. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Harisha N L

Your question is bit unclear sir...you have not provided history properly... Please attach x ray here it would be better...may be you are addressing to decreased joint space... Treatment options are analgesics, NSAIDs,intraosseous steroid injection and hyaluronic acid injections,Physiotherapy like strengthening exercises etc ...Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.