Jock itching

Hi i am facing a itching inside thighs area near my private part it has been become brown and rediss patches on the both side of the skin. It is really very itching and fed up plz suggest me some cream ya ointment to get off from tht red and brown patches surround penis. Plz tell me sum medicine i reff in net about dis
views-icons 39 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Jock itching

doctor profile image
7 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Homeopath
Hi, it's a fungal infection, tinea cruris, U need to take both internal n external medicines to prevent recurrence. Please consult a nearby qualified homeopathic doctor or a dermatologist. Mean while you need to keep ur affected parts dry n clean n hygiene should be maintained. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
3/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?