Jock itch or tinea cruris

Sir i have serious jock itch. It is scaly and red and itches a lot. I have used many over the counter medicines like quadriderm, triben plus but none works after few days. I have tried home remedies too but none work. Please help me..
views-icons 153 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Jock itch or tinea cruris

doctor profile image
Dr. Dresha Khare
4 yrs. of exp | Ujjain | Dermatologist
Due to application of otc products which mainly contain steroids treatment has became difficult and according to severity now a days multiple drugs need to be given, so plz stop quadriderm and visit nearby qualified dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?