Jaws not open proparli
I eat gutkha and tobacco last 9 years and now my jows only open 2 fingar and sawling mouth what can I do

Hello there.... Looks like you have developed oral submucous fibrosis.... The treatment of patients with oral submucous fibrosis depends on the degree of clinical involvement. If the disease is detected at a very early stage, cessation of the habit is sufficient. Most patients with oral submucous fibrosis present with moderate-to-severe disease. Moderate-to-severe oral submucous fibrosis is irreversible. Medical treatment is symptomatic and predominantly aimed at improving mouth movements....