Jaundies from 3 months
Last Saturday sgpt was 105 and billurubin was 4.5 ,but still she got quite headache everyday,in starting period she felt this too much,but still now,and today also too much headache and vomit twice in a day,and pain in stomach after vomiting ,is there worry about it,please ask,what to do for that?I am very stress about that.is there any problem?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I want to know what are you doing now? what treatment are you giving her now? why haven't you consulted a pediatrician till now. you say it is from three months, what have you been doing from three months? consult a pediatrician AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. yes, there is a problem. i'm wondering why you cannot see. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 2 yrs exp Hyderabad
Consult an pediatrician immediately.
Dr. Anil B Sheth
General Physician 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad
she is just 5 yrs old, u need to consult a pediatrician for her high bilirubin n SGPT .Persistant vomiting may result into dehydration