Jaundice report
PFA my blood report. According to my doctor SGPT at the given value is considered to be normal. I want to have a second opinion about the same. Also, please let me know what precautions should I take and for how long.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. Yes it is considered normal. your bilirubin is also normal. its usually of concern when it is very high like above 10 times the normal range. drink plenty of water. next time onwards, i would suggest you mention your symptoms along with attaching the reports so that we get a proper idea. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Banagalore.
Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 5 yrs exp Hyderabad

Mostly it is normal. But just get total panel of liver function tests incl sgpt,alp etc.. in a reliable lab and usg abdomen.. to be sure of anything.
Dr. Rajashekhar

Hello its normal hand wash before eating nailclipping drinking boiled water consult gastroenterologist and decide bye
Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
Homoeopath 23 yrs exp Kolkata

Adel 3 Germany 21drops with some water 4 time befor meal six month.
Dr. Anil B Sheth
General Physician 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Yr bilirubin level is normal, SGPT is high but in some other conditions it shows high value.what sort of complaints do u have?was yr SGPT n bilirubin high in last month?did yr Dr. told u that u r suffering from Jaundice? was Sonography of liver, spleen Gallbladder done?To answer yr query i like to know about all these.