Jaundice and gastric
Hello sir/madam, i got jaundice along with thyphoid on 1 august 2015 at a level indicating 7gm/dl. after diagonising i started using medicines prescribed by the doctor.after three months the level reduced to 1gm/dl. but after wards i started consuming normal food which includes egg.so,mean while a day i got indigestion problem ,then i gone for check up again to confirm the level of jaundice. it has shown 1.9,but doctors told me that it was a normal,and no need to worry about it.after wards i started eating normal diet and avoding all spicy foods.after a month the level got to 2.9 ,i was shocked and consulted a doctor again.he prescribed me medicines and he told me that this was the second time you are getting jaundice.so,eat only curd rice and avoid protien foods.in the process iam getting pain below abdomen when i ate dosa with out oil.along with that iam bleeding 5 drops sticky in nature .after 3 days i am losing that pain.i too getting burps and farts after i ate any food.

Hello, jaundice presents as yellowish discoloration only if it's above 2 gm per dl. So it matters only if You have associated symptoms , I suspect gall stones , ultrasound abodomen is required , get it done, Continue with the advice of your doctor...........