IVF quires

Hi, please help me have done 7attempts of iui have tried more than 1 n half years.have done hysterolaproscopy all my reports came out well Dr suggested the only reason might be lower motility sperm for not conceiving. they have suggested to undergo ivf. will that help me in conceiving healthy baby can I get pregant throught this is that painful.please help me.

Doctor Answers (2) on IVF quires

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Please read my blog. Hope that helps.
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
hello,IVF is the process of fertilization by manually combining an egg and sperm in a laboratory dish, and then transferring the embryo to the uterus.while Intrauterine insemination (IUI) is a fertility treatment that involves placing sperm inside a woman's uterus to facilitate fertilization. The goal of IUI is to increase the number of sperm that reach the fallopian tubes and subsequently increase the chance of fertilization. if the sperm has motility problem then iui fails. if the stuvture of sperm is normal and motility is substandard ivf will help. go ahead ivf.