Itchy throat tonsil area
I always feel itchy and little pain , dry In the left side of mouth ( before the throat and after the left tonsil ) it's happening since many months some time it feels like mouth ulcer but after few days it again start. I feels little uncomfortable when I sleep on left side for long time because that time only left nose hole will be open and the breath air directly touches that particular area.

Dr. Harisha N L
Hi there...avoid allergens...Drink plenty of water,eat soft foods like cooked cereal, mashed potatoes, soft fruits, yogurt and soft-cooked eggs...give adequate rest to your body..Avoid spicy foods or acidic foods. Gargle with warm salt water...Consult nearest physician they will do the needful