Itchy red bumps on body

My son is 2.5 yrs old. Since 2 months, he is getting very itchy red bumps on his body. It appears in a bunch, like 3-4 bumps in the same place. Sometimes it results in a pus formation. I have consulted 2-3 doctors. They say it is papular utricaria, which is common in children. After medication, it has gone. But has left marks on his legs. But every once in 15 days , new one keeps appearing. Is there any permanent solution to this? I cover him fully and also wash his clothes regularly. Could it be , that he is allergic to something?

Doctor Answers (1) on Itchy red bumps on body

Hi. Greetings. I would want to probably examine your child or see his snaps on follow up private chat to confirm the diagnosis. He'll definitely improve with age. The best thing is it ensure prevention. You could use a mild mosquito repellant cream along with well covered clothing. Hope this helps. Warm regards, Dr Govind S Mittal, Excel care hospital, Bangalore