Itchy eyes
Is there a permanent cure for cylindrical numbers for a 5yr old Kid? His eyes itches a lot and is often dry. We consulted an eye specialist and he stated that my son has cylindrical number.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  No. There is not a cure apart from wearing spectacles as of now. Once he grows up, and his power reduced a little or stays constant . Then you can consider other options for him. Itchy eyes can be due to infection. Take him to a ophthalmologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain.  Bangalore