Itchy back palate
I have been feeling an irritating sensation of bearable but severe itch in my back palate, inside of my ears and throat (tip of throat).. i often make gruting sound and try spitting out some thing..but their's nothing.. its irritating and i have no clue how to stop or cure this.. Also i have blocked nose more often..i take cold act or sinarest or okacet..then cold will be gone, but itch remains the same. [Iam allergic to dust ]

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Please meet a good ENT Specialist who will examine you and do the needful.
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

It seems you you are suffering from naso - pharyngeal allergy. You should avoid exposure to house dust. Do regular gurgle with luke warm saline. Oral antihistaminic may be taken with medical advice.