Itchy and Rednes of penis

Hello Doctor, I Just Had a Redness of f Penis and Itchy on the Head of Penis. This happened a week ago when I applied Soap on my penis. The same night My Penis started To Itch. I Just scratched It and Let It Go. Later The next morning, My Penis Was Rashed,Red and Itchy. I Couldn't Peel the Foreskin, But Later I Applied Coconut Oil and I Was abke to Peel the Foreskin. I Noticed a White Color Thing. I washed my Penis With Water. Its Been a Week and still my Penis is Red and Itchy. And there is a Lump where the trunk meet, near groin Area. It appeared when My penis became Rashy and Red. I hv been Applying Coconut Oil and Washing my Penis Daily with Warm Water. I dont kniw what to do. Haven't Told my parents about it and haven't seen a Doctor. Im Really Worried. Pls Help. Thanks

Doctor Answers (1) on Itchy and Rednes of penis

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello it looks like you are suffering from balanitis.i.e. inflammation of the foreskin. This could be due to any irritant application, lack of hygiene, diabetes, candidiasis, and sometimes even drug allergy. Candidiasis being the most common. You need to consult a dermatologist so that they can find the primary cause and treat accordingly. Till then eash your genitals only with lukwarm water. Do not use any soaps or antiseptics like dettol. Kindly consult a dermatologist for further management.