I am experincing very inflammable itch and scratch on my private part and also iy has some liquid. Please suggest.
views-icons 60 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

hello.. kindly consult a dermatologist for medications as its need to be examined first.. do not use very tight inner wear.. maintain personal hygiene well.. use cotton wear.. keep it dry..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?