Itching while having fever tablet
I had fever for past few days..I had calpol at first time it gave a itchy feel,nd a swelling over everywhere I itch..I thought it was due to tat tablet nd stopped using it.. but whenever I had other tablet like dolapar nd paracetamol I feel the same.. everytime when I take tablet against fever..I face this problem.. can u tell me wats the reason for this problem..??

it could be a drug reaction to paracetamol that you are having. but for a confirmatory diagnosis will have to examine the skin lesions. You should send me images through private online consult.. https://www.practo.com/mumbai/doctor/dr-sujit-shanshanwal with chat now option.... for a better assessment of the problem and approaching it accordingly. Hope this is helpful.