Itching Skin inflamation
I have red skin imflamation near genitals and thihhgs witch itches intensely i have some patches on my upper back aswell i have applied zole f but the problem still exist
56 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 18 yrs exp Bangalore
Please stop steroid cream and take antifungal tabs instead . Apply Abzorb powder after bath daily. Wear loose fitting cotton clothes. Loose weight if you are overweight.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?