Itching problem in body
Itching & red mark or spot in complete body. After itching skin thik & red spots. I am not feeling comfortable.
149 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Looking at the history it's looking like urtricaria , kindly consult dermatologist at your area for detailed examination, history and treatment
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.