Itching problem
I have itching arround my public hair.I have identified few public lice or crabs.please suggest me how can I get rid from this.And also which type of doctor will give treatment on this.
81 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. What you need to do first is to shave off or trim off all the hairs in that area. Maintain good hygiene and keep the area dry. Use a medicated soap by name scablice to wash the affected area. You can use this soap to wash your whole body. The soap contains permithrin which is a very good against lice anywhere be in the pubes or the head. Consult a dermatologist for further help. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?